Manufacturing Registration Form 2017
The aim of these guides is to explain the design and manufacturing processes for producing the body of the F1 in Schools car. A number of the teams taking part in the F1 in Schools Technology Challenge do not have access to their own CNC router and rely on the services of a Manufacturing Centre.
Manufacturing a design is a complicated process which takes time and can be very difficult if the design has not been produced with the manufacturing process in mind. In order to assist the teams using the Manufacturing Centres these guides will explain the manufacturing process and layout a few design rules which must be followed in order to use the manufacturing service.
- F1 in Schools Autodesk Inventor Professional 2016 Design Guide
- QuickCAM Pro Advanced Milling CAM Software F1 in Schools Training Guide
- F1 in Schools Car Manufacturing Design Guide
- VR CNC Milling V5CNC Machine Control Software Training Guide
- The F1 Model Block Paint Guidance Instructions
To make the manufacturing process easier we have uploaded a block that learners can load in their CAD software to do their designs.
F1 in Schools Manufacturing Centre
Pieter Du Plessis
F1 in Schools Program Manager at Sangari South Africa (Pty) Ltd.
Cell : 083 564 5706